This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Breathe Right, DIAL®, Halls, Kleenex, Theraflu and TYLENOL®. All opinions are mine alone. #HappilyStocked #CollectiveBias
Germ season has officially arrived. With summer now far off in the distance and fall slowly fading away people are no longer spending as much time outdoors. We’re all spending more time indoors at school, the office, shopping malls, restaurants and more. Unfortunately, all of the time we spend together leads to the spreading of germs and illness. There’s nothing like waking up in the morning after spending time with friends and not feeling your best. It’s best to have your medicine cabinet prepared for whatever bug comes your way.
I recently went to my local Kroger store and filled my cart with everything to help my family get through germ season. Not only did I manage to stock up my medicine cabinet, but I also put together a basket for my daughter to take to her new apartment. I should make one of these baskets for each of my adult children because mom’s never stop worrying about their babies, no matter how old they are. This basket would provide me with some peace of mind knowing that they’re prepared for germ season too.
The contents of my basket include:
- Breathe Right Extra Clear – These are flexible, “spring-like” bands that are placed on the nose. They gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate and continual relief from congestion. I like the clear strips because nobody can see that I’m wearing one. They’re also easier to remove from my dry skin. These are a great drug free alternative to open the nasal passages. Breathe Right Strips can be used by adults and children over the age of 5.
- Dial Complete Pear Foam – I love the scent of this antibacterial hand wash. It kills 99.99% of germs while leaving skin feeling hydrated and soft. Hand washing is one of the most important things to do to prevent the spreading of germs. These come in a wide variety of scents to please all, so pick up one for every member of your family.
- TYLENOL® + Flu Severe – Tylenol® is the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief. This is an all in one cold and flu formula to be used by adults and children over 12. It’s used to reduce fever, stop painful coughing, congestion and sore throat. The caplets are small and easy to swallow.
- Halls Cherry Drops – These cooling cherry flavored drops soothe a sore and scratchy throat and also help to reduce coughing. They’re also available in several flavors. I always fill my pockets with these when I have a cough or sore throat and am in a public place and don’t want to bother others with my coughing.
- Kleenex Trusted Care – Kleenex is the #1 consumer preferred facial tissue brand. They’re super soft, especially on irritated noses and a single tissue is all you need.
- Express Max Severe Cold & Flu Caplets – This medicine gives powerful relief without a prescription. It’s a multi-symptom formula for pain and achiness, fever, cough, chest and nasal congestion. I like being able to take a single product to help relieve so many symptoms at once.
What do you think of my germ season basket of products? Are you prepared? You can take advantage of savings at Kroger stores during the month of November on all of these products.
- Breathe Right – Read and follow label directions.
- Dial – © The Dial Corporation, a Henkel company, * Based on unit sales of soap products in last 52 weeks scanned data.
- Halls – HALLS Cough Drops temporarily soothe sore throats.
- Kleenex – Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. © KCWW.
- Theraflu – Read and follow label directions. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use products only as directed.
- TYLENOL © – Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2016, Use only as directed, The makers of TYLENOL® remind you to use only one medicine with acetaminophen at a time.