The weeks’ Friday Favorites list is all over the board for me. I
1. HGTV – I adore this television channel and all of its programs so much. It’s one of those channels that you can watch and you don’t have to think. You know what I mean? When my dad was sick back in 2009 my mom and I would put this channel on all day. It helped to pass the time and kept the mind busy and off of more serious issues. I still watch this channel a lot to this day. It helped me through the past 2 years of missing my mom as well. All I really want to know is how they renovate an entire house for under $100,000 when I had a home remodel company that gave me a bid for $68,000 just for my master bath renovation!
2. I’m definitely into my food and snacks. These Cranberry Biscotti snacks that I buy at my local Sprout’s store are the perfect size and flavor to accompany a nice latte or tea in the morning. They have only 20 calories each and are super sweet. I’ve also purchased them in a pistachio flavor in the past.
3. This popcorn snack that came in my Popsugar Must Have Box this month is AMAZING! It’s a great mix of sweet and salty to satisfy my cravings.
4. As you already know, I love makeup and beauty products. I just think about makeup and my serotonin levels rise. One of my favorite products this week is my new Tarte Cosmetics all matte palette. I love the names that they gave these eye shadows. Full review coming soon.
5. Fresh Flowers: I love having fresh flowers on my kitchen counter. Then again, what lady doesn’t love fresh flowers. I need to update my vase this weekend.
Let me know if there’s something that you’ve been loving this week. Have a wonderful weekend!!