I enjoyed doing this post last week, so I decided to incorporate it on a weekly basis for now. I’ve had many favorites this week involving beauty, life, and food. Here’s my list of Friday Favorites:
1. The cold weather: It’s quite chilly here in Texas. It’s not freezing ridiculous cold like many other parts of the country and world, but cold enough to wear our Uggs, boots and winter jackets. LOL!! I’m just happy that despite the 37 degree temperature outside, the sun is still shining.
2. Hot Chocolate: I confess that I like to indulge in hot chocolate with marshmallows when it’s cold outside. I use my cute little Keurig by Mr Coffee single cup machine, so there’s no mess. If you don’t have a Keurig yet I strongly recommend it. I love making my own hot chocolate drinks at home as well as iced coffee and green tea too.
3. Ear Warmers: Gotta love wearing ear warmers/head wraps when walking outside on cool mornings. These are mandatory for me because the cold wind in my ears hurts so bad and I prefer to avoid pain when possible.
4. Lipstick: What is it about buying a new lipstick or lipgloss that makes us so happy?! I’m loving many of my new lipsticks but this new one that I picked up at the Sephora VIB sale from Clinique has been a favorite this week. I’ve been buying matte lipsticks from may different brands to find the ones that I like best.
5. Filled in Brows: I saw this product from Benefit on Instagram and YouTube for quite some time. I decided to pick up the Gimme Brow product when I was at Ulta since I had a bunch of reward dollars to use. I’m so glad I did! It’s different from your typical brow gels in that it contains small fibers that help fill in brows. Also, the brush is half the size of other brow gels which makes it easy to get the product exactly where you want. I recommend sampling this when at Ulta, Sephora or a department store next time you’re there.
6. Inspirational Quotes: I love seeing people post their inspirational quotes on Instagram. Seeing positive words and affirmations can sometimes influence ones’ behavior and I usually appreciate the reminders.
What are some of your favorites this week?
**This post contains a few affiliate links
Leave a Reply