I’ve seen other bloggers and vloggers do these Friday Favorites posts. I’ve even done several YouTube videos with this title in the past. I may add this as a new series here on my blog. My favorites will be things that I’ve loved during the week. It will include beauty, food, life, etc. So, without further ado, here are this week’s Friday Favorites:
1. This was one of my favorite meals. It’s a spaghetti squash marinara casserole from Tru Foods. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
2. This donut shop in the the Farmers Market at the Grove in LA had the best donut holes ever! I went there twice in the 4 days we were in LA and even brought some home with me.
3. This Wet n Wild matte lipstick in Mauve Outta Here is so pretty. I wore it most days this week.
4. I’m loving the fall temperatures that have finally made an appearance here in Texas.
5. I’m loving my new Fitbit. I lost my Fitbit One a few weeks ago and replaced it with the Fitbit Zip. There’s not much difference except that this new one doesn’t track my sleep, which I wasn’t tracking anyway. I need to get back into my walking routine. If you use a Fitbit tracker and want to be friends, request me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Corbisiero says
Hi Stacie, I love the lipstick color you shared! Matte lipsticks are a nice change from shiny lipstick or lipgloss! I bought wet n wild nail polish recently in a brown color that is nice and i’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it. You don’t always have to spend a lot of money on makeup!
Yes, I agree! There are many gems in the drugstores these days. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
ooh…an affordable fitbit. I’ve not seen one so affordable. Thanks for sharing. Found you at G’day.
Joanne T Ferguson says
G’day! I can almost smell your casserole from here and Thanks for coming to our #SayGdayParty Please make sure to revisit if you haven’t already and say G’day to the hosts and another person at the party Pinned Cheers! Joanne @What’s On The List Sharing is Caring!
G’day to you too! I’m running my errands then plan to spend some time visiting. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
Natasha In Oz says
I love all your favourites especially Bob’s! We went there about 5 years ago! I tried pumpkin ice-cream for the very first time from there and LOVED it. I also tried an apple doughnut which was to die for. I can’t wait to go back there one day.
Thanks so much for saying g’day. Have a great week.
Yes, we saw the pumpkin ice cream!! It’s a good thing I don’t live close to the place or I’d be there way too often!! Thanks for stopping by my friend! Stacie xo