I’ve seen other bloggers and vloggers do these Friday Favorites posts. I’ve even done several YouTube videos with this title in the past. I may add this as a new series here on my blog. My favorites will be things that I’ve loved during the week. It will include beauty, food, life, etc. So, without further ado, here are this week’s Friday Favorites:
1. This was one of my favorite meals. It’s a spaghetti squash marinara casserole from Tru Foods. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
2. This donut shop in the the Farmers Market at the Grove in LA had the best donut holes ever! I went there twice in the 4 days we were in LA and even brought some home with me.
3. This Wet n Wild matte lipstick in Mauve Outta Here is so pretty. I wore it most days this week.
4. I’m loving the fall temperatures that have finally made an appearance here in Texas.
5. I’m loving my new Fitbit. I lost my Fitbit One a few weeks ago and replaced it with the Fitbit Zip. There’s not much difference except that this new one doesn’t track my sleep, which I wasn’t tracking anyway. I need to get back into my walking routine. If you use a Fitbit tracker and want to be friends, request me at firstname.lastname@example.org