Hi Everyone and welcome to Friday Favorites! We’re gearing up for high school graduation tonight for my youngest child. I seriously cannot believe how fast time goes by. It really does. Don’t forget to take the time to smell the roses! Life is short, so do what you love! That’s my motto and I realize how important it is to just enjoy each and every day, especially at times like these.
For this week’s Friday Favorites I decided to work off my friend and fellow blogger Neely’s post. She blogs over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. Stop by her blog if you have some time.
1. Favorite Makeup Brand at the drugstore: I think Covergirl wins this one for me. They make one of my favorite foundations and some of my favorite mascaras and a few lip products too.
2. Favorite Makeup Brand that’s non-drugstore: Oh boy, this one is hard for me! I love so many products from SO many brands. I love It Cosmetics, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Nars and many many more…
3. Favorite Drink: Iced green tea
4. Favorite Online Store: Amazon, because you can buy anything and everything on Amazon.
5. Favorite TV Show (current) : I love watching Real Housewives and other reality trash tv.
6. Favorite TV Show (old): My favorite oldies tv show is probably 20/20. I love news type shows like that. I guess I’m a nerd.
7. Favorite Song to jam out to when alone: I love Martina McBride songs for driving down the road.
8: Favorite Recent Movie: I don’t see movies often. I liked Pitch Perfect 2 because I like funny stuff, nothing serious or scary.
9. Favorite Blog: Oh wow, I’m not sure. I read so many blogs in so many categories. Of course I like makeup and beauty blogs the best. However I enjoy fitness, food, and personal story blogs too.
10. Favorite Instagram: I have many, but I really enjoy seeing all of the new release makeup on Trendmood1.
11. Favorite Food: Pizza! If you know me then you know that I could eat pizza for every single meal followed by Mexican food if the pizza were to run out.
12. Favorite Recent Read: I mostly read magazines such as Allure and People. The last good book I read was The Promise: A Tragic Accident, a Paralyzed Bride, and the Power Of Love, Loyalty and Friendship. This gal is an inspiration!
13. Favorite Splurge: You guessed it, makeup! Splurging on a new lipstick always makes me happy.
14. Wish List Item: A new iPhone, but I secretly went and bought it today.
15. Looking Forward To: Summer break which starts today! I love having long days with not many obligations.
Let me know what some of your favorite things are from the questions above!