TGIF! I think I pretty much say that to myself every single Friday for my whole life. I just love weekends the best. I tried to dig this series up with a post a few weeks ago, but after completing it, it completely disappeared and I just didn’t have it in me to start back at square one. So here I am with a new Friday Beauty Favorite for you. This week I’m going to tell you about a favorite lipstick that I have fallen in love with.
Shine Fever Lip Vinyl in the shade Speedway has completely stolen my heart as I automatically gravitate to anything in the dusty rose. I love the formula so much that I’ve added a new shade to my collection just this week. I love the pink type shades that are part of the line. For the limited number of shades that are offered, surprisingly several are the perfect mauvey pink color that I love.
Here’s how the brand describes the Shine Fever Lip Vinyl:
- Vivid pigments float in clear lacquer to combine for full coverage, intense color and long-lasting shine.
- 2 steps in 1 = high shine + high pigment in one speedy stroke.
- A turbo-charged formula: Pure pigment flakes – vivid color
- Natural esters – lays down and locks in shine.
- Argan Oil – hydrates and nurtures
- Hyaluronic filling spheres – plumps and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Glides on smoothly; weightless, non-tacky feel.
Lip Vinyl retails for $24 and can be purchased at Ulta, Stila, Macy’s and more. I always like to check the different sites to see if anyone is running a gift-with-purchase deal or maybe a sale, because you never know.
What I love about the Shine Fever Lip Vinyl:
- The product goes on shiny. After the shine wears off I am left with a SUPER long lasting lip color.
- It’s very comfortable on the lips. No drying out of the lips like most other long lasting lip products.
- It comes in some really pretty shades that can be worn by all skin tones.
- The applicator allows for precise application.
Verdict: I think this product is great for all ages. I’m in love and will continue to purchase this in all of the pink shades.