Are you a beauty subscription box addict like me? If so you might want to take a look at the Oprah Magazine Circle of Friends Beauty Box. The box is part of the O Circle of Friends program that I subscribed to. As a huge Oprah fan I knew this was something I needed to be a part of. The price for this program is $129 for a value of over $420. The following information is taken straight from the O Circle of Friends site:
O’s Circle of Friends is a special annual membership club that gives you access to a unique collection of perks and privileges that will deepen your connection to the world of O and Oprah Winfrey.
If you are not already a member, be sure to sign up today to start enjoying the all ALL NEW O’s Circle of Friends club membership at ocircleoffriends.com. Enjoy these great benefits below and insider access at a new low price:
- O’S CIRCLE OF FRIENDS WELCOME BOX
- TWO SEASONAL BEAUTY BOXES
- DELUXE SUBSCRIPTION TO O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE (both print and digital editions)
- GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE (share the gift of O)
- WEEKLY E-NEWSLETTER
- O INSIDER ACCESS
- Previews of products featured on The O List plus discounts on select items
- Advance notice of ticket sales to O special events
- Easy entry into all O sweepstakes and contests
- BIRTHDAY CARD FROM OPRAH (my birthday is next week, so we’ll see if I actually receive a card)
Note: If you are already a subscriber to the magazine, your subscription will be extended for a full year.
I’ve received 2 boxes so far. I believe one is my welcome box and the second is one of the seasonal boxes. These boxes are put together by Glossy Box specifically for O Magazine. Just like other subscription boxes, each box comes with a card that has descriptions of the products.
Products in my first Oprah Magazine Circle of Friends Beauty Box:
- Emite’ Lip and Cheek Tint – A natural pop of color for lips and cheeks in a universally flattering shade. I like the way this leaves a stain on my lips. Full size $19 for .2 ounce
- Babor Masterpiece Ampoule Set – Skincare superheroes designed to instantly repair and protect dry skin. Full size $38 for seven ampoules
- Simply Venom Night Cream – Night cream with antioxidants and peptides to improve skin texture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Full size $69 for 1 ounce
- Eyeko Fat Stick in Satin – A metallic eye makeup pencil in a nice neutral shade to transform your eye makeup with one quick swipe. Full size $12
- Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat – This product is supposed to strengthen, brighten, seal and protect natural nails with Keratin. Full size $30 for .6 ounces
As I researched further to get you all the information on this program it seems that maybe this is no longer an active subscription program that can be signed up for. I will reach out to their customer service department and will post an update on the information that I find out soon.
What do you think of this Circle of Friends Beauty Box and the program? Is it something that interests you or is it “just another Glossy Box” subscription with a few extra perks?
*I paid for this with my own money. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.