Are you ready for the national heat wave to over so you can start wearing your Fall clothes? I think it’s right around the corner and I’m happy to say that the cabi clothing Fall season is under way and it is amazing! The good news is that there are pieces to wear now while the weather is still warm, but that can be transitioned with layers when the weather cools off later. As a brand ambassador for the last few seasons I’ve been talking about cabi clothing often. I’m going to do a brief introduction below for those who are new here.
Background information of the cabi brand
cabi was founded in 2002 by Carol Anderson and Kimberly Inskeep with the mission to empower women. You can head over to my sidebar and enter the word cabi in the search bar to see my previous posts from over the last few years.
Here are some key aspects about the cabi clothing brand:
cabi primarily sells its clothing through a network of independent stylists who host in-home or online parties, where they showcase the latest collections to customers. The stylists act as personal shoppers, providing styling advice and creating a personalized shopping experience for their clients. I do want to note that you can also now shop for cabi clothing directly using my links here on my blog and through my links that I share on social media and my LTK shop. If you don’t already follow me there, I’d love for you to check it out here because I share much more of my daily style over there than anywhere else. It’s a really fun place to shop!
- Seasonal Collections: cabi releases new collections of women’s clothing twice a year – in the spring and fall. Each collection typically includes a variety of garments, such as tops, dresses, skirts, pants, jackets, and accessories. There are additional releases throughout each season as well.
- Versatile Designs: cabi is known for its mix-and-match approach to fashion, aiming to create versatile pieces that can be easily combined to create different looks. This design philosophy helps customers build a functional and stylish wardrobe with fewer items. The items intentionally pair seamlessly with past and future collections as well.
- High-Quality Fabrics: The brand places emphasis on using quality fabrics and construction techniques, aiming to ensure that their clothing is both comfortable and durable. Most of us “cabi-lovers” keep our pieces forever.
- Size Inclusivity: cabi offers a range of sizes to cater to a diverse clientele, promoting inclusivity and body positivity. LOVE this!!
- Positive Community: cabi fosters a sense of community and empowerment among its stylists. They are encouraged to build their businesses and connect with customers on a personal level. I’ve been around many cabi stylists and their customers and I can tell you first hand that it’s like a sisterhood.
- Philanthropy: The brand’s philanthropic initiative is called The Heart of cabi Foundation, which works to empower women through restoration, vocation and education. You can learn more about it here.
The cabi clothing Fall 2023 collection
The Fall 2023 collection is available now and it’s absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous! I want it ALL! I’ve already seen much of the collection in person and I’m excited to tell you about it now. There’s truly something for everyone, from casual to dressy to outfits that are perfect for the office or anywhere you want to wear them. And to be honest, as I see others styling these pieces in different ways, I keep adding more of them to my own wish list.
Sheer is in this season and I’m here for it. I love the Cherish Blouse with it’s flirty feminine style. The ruffled collar, placket and sleeves make this top perfect for so many looks. For this outfit, I chose to wear a cropped cami under the sheer top, but you can definitely wear a full cami or the edgy cabi Jett Bralette under it too. In the cooler months I will add one of the fabulous toppers. Below I styled it with the Team Jacket. There are so many great options in this collection.
You shop these styles right here:
I’m not sure why, but I tended to gravitate toward a lot of the black and white pieces so far this season. I love adding pops of color to the outfits, like the beautiful cabi Ornament Belt, which is a yellow suede and black leather belt with gold tone accents. I’ve already gotten lots of compliments on this piece.
And how fun is this reversible dress shown below? The minute I saw the retro mod looking geometric pattern, I knew I needed to try it on. The Trophy Dress is made of the softest mesh fabric so it’s extra comfy. You simply turn the dress “inside out” or “right side out” to wear it as one pattern or the other. It’s a midi length that looks amazing with sandals, heels, boooties, tall boots and more. I’m wearing it by itself now since it’s so hot out and and then I plan to wear it with a variety of toppers come Fall weather. Remember, I’m just 5’2″ so the dress is longer on me.
The black and white Linear Shirt is one of my all time favorite cabi pieces so far. This is a classic style button down, with what I think is a fun twist; the sleeves! They’re shirred down the long sleeves with a cord to customize your cinch. The top also has an exaggerated shirttail hem. Wear it tied like I did, tucked or tunic style. So many options!! Below I’m wearing it tucked into the dark, vintage washed Malibu Jean which is so versatile that you’ll be grabbing for them often as well.
You can shop these items right here:
I couldn’t possibly share all of the cabi clothing Fall collection with you in this one blog post. I hope you’ll head over to my LTK shop and use my links in this post to see it ALL for yourself. If you have any questions about fit, fabric, etc, be sure to let me know. If I don’t know the answer I will get it for you.