As you may recall from one of my posts last week, I received the Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar as an early holiday gift from my daughter. It’s been fun to be surprised daily with a small gift first thing in the morning when I let my dog out and then go to the kitchen to give her her morning medicine and open my surprise. What will I do when this ends? Maybe they need to make little advent calendars for each month of the year?! Wouldn’t that be fun??!! Below is a picture of the items that were behind days 8-14 of the calendar (in no particular order).
1. Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer – I haven’t used this one yet.
2. Total Moisture facial moisturizing cream – I haven’t opened this one yet either
3. Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain in Rose – I’ve only tried this one on my lips so far. I think the color is pretty but it tastes terrible. I’ll try it on my cheeks next.
4. Posietint Cheek and Lip Stain in Poppy Pink – This product is a very light color and adds just a hint of color to the cheeks
5. A small pad of post it notes – cute, but not beauty related in my opinion and I think anyone who buys this is expecting beauty products.
6. Ultra Plush lip gloss in the color Dandelion – a pretty pale color that’s good for everyone.
7. A black elastic hair tie with a silver colored bow charm
So… again all products were small sample sizes. I love my daughter and I love her thoughtfulness, but I think Benefit needs to step up their game next year.
Leave a Reply