It’s the most wonderful time of the year (or at least it’s supposed to be). I’m the world’s best procrastinator, therefore I’ve only bought a handful of gifts so far. What can I say? I’m the one who will be shopping on Christmas Eve… Take a look at this week’s beauty tips round up from the Beauty Blog Coalition. We have some great reviews and advice this week.
Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram if you don’t already. We have a HUGE loop type giveaway coming this week. Be on the lookout!
- Painted Ladies: If you love colorful eyeshadow, you will LOVE the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette. Sheila has swatches and a review.
- TheFabZilla: You can never have too many neutral palettes because Borghese got something truly irresistible!
- I Know all the Words: Lacking stocking stuffer inspiration? This, That & Other Stuff Stocking Stuffer Edition will take your stocking game to the next level.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Green Beauty Skin, Body & Hair Care Gift Guide on a Budget
- Beauty by Miss L: One of my this year’s favorite product that works well for nourishing dry
lips, sore nose area, cuticles, dry ends of my hair etc etc etc
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison managed to snag the Target Style Glitz & Glam Beauty Box. Check out what goodies she got for $10.
- Color Me So Crazy: I have AMAZING Eye Dust from NYC New York Color for Your Holiday Parties… Check it Out….
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need to buy stocking stuffers for the ladies in your house? Check out Stacie’s post for ideas.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re in need of some Christmas nail art inspiration, Jessica has you covered with this polka dot look!
Have a wonderful week everyone!