It’s Monday, therefore it’s time for more beauty tips. This post is put together by the Beauty Blogger Coalition. We’re a group of passionate beauty bloggers who enjoy sharing our tips and reviews with you each week. Stop by the posts linked below to find something that interests you. I’m sure you’ll find something because there are beauty tips for everyone. If you ever have a request for a review on a particular beauty product just let us know. We’d appreciate it if you’d share this with your friends by clicking on the social media icons at the bottom of this post. Thanks so much for your support!
- TheFabZilla: Great quality makeup brushes at affordable prices? Yes it’s possible. Check out TheFabZilla’s review on Beauty Junkees Large Kabuki Set + enter the giveaway!
- Painted Ladies: Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops meld skincare and makeup in a brand new way. Sheila takes you on a tour of all four of the new Infusion Drops.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you seek an antioxidant rich anti-aging day cream that is lightweight, nourishing and hydrating, then Colbert MD Nutrify & Protect Day has perfected the formula!
- Beauty on the Bayou: SMOOTH HAIR WITH GLOSSY SHINE Wella Oil Huile Reflections Hair Serum
- I Know all the Words: Love your soft shades? OPI Infinite Shine Soft Shades for 2015 bring soft, feminine shades with perfect, extended wear.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you an Aliens movie fan? How about just a sparkly nail polish fan? Jessica has reviewed a collection from Darling Diva Polish that will satisfy both your cravings!
- Color Me So Crazy: Final Installation of the Back to School- SinfulColors Edition
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Essence How To Make Bright Eyes Make-Up Box really helps to get bright eye makeup look?
- george&bear: A “Normal” shampoo & conditioner review by someone with “normal” hair. Wait – is that even a thing?
- Collective Beauty : Enjoy an endless summer tan with Cocoa Brown!
- From My Vanity: Find out if the more affordable Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner is a dupe for the high-end LORAC Liner on Katie’s blog!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: IT Cosmetics Cream Illuminizer Review
- Beauty In The Geek: Fall collections everywhere! This time we have the Orly In The Mix collection that features 5 creme shades and a glitter.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Looking for the perfect matte eye shadow palette? Stop by to see this one from Viseart that’s being loved by all who have used it.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison just may have found her HG hand and body products with citrusy Peter Lamas Spa Sensuals!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Have you tried Cover FX Custom Cover Drops? Erika tells us why she loves them.
[Tweet “Need beauty tips and advice? Stop by to see what the beauty blogger coalition is sharing this week. #bblogger”]