Hi Everyone! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! I’ve been so busy lately, but at least it was the good stuff kind of busy. As you know, we’re in the process of building a new custom home. I’m seriously having so much fun designing this dream home. This past week I’ve been picking tile and other flooring, finalizing plumbing fixtures and designing a custom leaded glass window for the master bath. I can’t wait to get this place done already. It’s a very slow process, but I’m hoping that we’ll be in before Christmas.
Anyway, that’s not what you’re here for. You’re here for another week of the Beauty Blog Roundup of beauty tips and reviews from some of my wonderful beauty blogging friends. So, grab a cup of coffee, put your feet up and click the links below that interest you.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: LAVANILA Vanilla Bean Creamy Body Scrub and The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla are delectable, luxurious and effective must-haves for the Spring.
- Grow It Girl: Have you seen the Too Faced Love Flushed Blush Wardrobe? Tiki from Grow It Girl gives you the details about the palette and swatches of each color. She is so in love with this palette!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple spring makeup with Avon makeup products
- Color Me So Crazy: I have a Giveaway and it’s a Fantastical Hair Care Product!! Check it out!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares Your Guide To Beauty Blending Sponge
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is there a new holy grail palette that should be on your radar? Check out Stacie’s review on the latest from Violet Voss.
- I Know all the Words: Spring has sprung with OPI Soft Shades for 2016… Pastels!
- Collective Beauty : Contour and highlight like a pro, with Beauty Junkees!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Who doesn’t need a little relaxation, pampering and serious cleansing? Allison from Never Say Die Beauty had her first HydraFacial at Boston’s famed Bella Sante Day Spa. Check out the details on this amazing facial treatment.