Thanks for joining me for another week of Beauty Tips. This is a weekly round-up post from some amazing beauty bloggers. Each week some of my beauty blogger friends and I share one of our favorite posts from the week. This is a great opportunity to visit a variety of blogs who all happen to be sharing topics that we’re all passionate about. So, go visit a few now and come back later for some more. Feel free to pin, share and email this post to your friends! Have a great week!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love lip crayons, then Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons are must-haves! They are gorgeous, they boast highly saturated color, and they feel great on the lips!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a fun color & pattern combination for your nails, then be sure to check out Jessica’s post featuring Pahlish and Sinful Colors!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BE REVITALIZED INSTANTLY â€“ StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask + GIVEAWAY
- Painted Ladies: Your brows will be on point with the upcoming Mirabella Beauty Borrowed From The Boys eyebrow collection.
- I Know all the Words: Need a polish refresh? OPI Infinite Shine Summer Shades 2015 include a rainbow of hues for every polish lover.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters has a feature on Maybelline’snew & nifty longwear makeup items
- ColorMeSoCrazy: In Search of FREE Samples?? I’ve got them here with MY “Just In Case” Bag
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Is the Urban Decay NAKED Smokey Palette a Wow! or a Womp? Erika gives up the details.
- Collective Beauty : Swatches of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: If you’re a fan of perfume you’ll want to check out Stacie’s post on a monthly subscription box for perfume and cologne lovers.
- From My Vanity: Katie’s sharing the contents of her Boxycharm August box — 5 full size products that value over $100, for only $21? Yes please!
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has two Nars products this week to help you create your best nude look.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a giveaway: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask (ARV $62), a gentle white clay mask that you can use several times a week to brighten and help even skin tone!
- [Tweet “Want to see some great beauty tips, tricks and reviews? Read about them here!”]
Lauren Spann says
thanks for the tips! I am most looking forward to the brow tips 🙂
Southern Elle Style
I’m glad you see something useful for you! Brows are definitely an important part of any face. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
Jennifer S says
I love Be happy Buy Polish! She’s got the best recommendations!
Yes, she definitely does!! So glad you stopped by today Jennifer! Stacie xo