Welcome to this week’s edition of Beauty Tips. This round-up post includes reviews of products from nail care, hair care, beauty tips and more from top beauty bloggers. Take a look around because I’m sure there’s something here for everyone. Be sure to stop by every Monday for this new series that I recently introduced here on my blog. Need a reminder? Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter and you’ll get beauty tips send right to your inbox.
- TheFabZilla: This week, Thefabzilla shares her experience with Foreo Luna Cleansing & Anti-Aging Device.
- I Know all the Words: Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia! Seed that is with THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Collection
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Minions nail art tutorial
- ProcrastiNails: Gorgeous weather calls for gorgeous cuticles, and Katherine has found a cuticle oil you will love!
- Painted Ladies: For skin that’s soothed and perfectly primed for makeup, consider Touche Cosmetics Supercharged Moisturizer & Primer.
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out my CRAZY Hair and Some Tips on How to Calm it Down!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Turn matte foundation into dewy or hydrate skin on the go! Allison tried out the luxurious
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy is wondering where Smashbox Primer Water has been all her life!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Unsure about how to use those OPI Color Paints? Jessica has you covered with a layered manicure!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Soap & Glory helps Erika get seriously soft skin.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Top 10 Beauty Products under $10
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie is loving these multi-tasking and easy to use products to get her nude makeup looks
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Back to School Beauty Aisle Drugstore Top Picks that you won’t want to miss!
- Beauty on the Bayou: OIL FREE SUN PROTECTION FOR SKIN OleHenriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+
I’m going to have to check out the Chia Seed collection, since I eat a tablespoon of chia seeds every morning with my breakfast! Thanks for sharing all these links! 🙂
Yes, please check out the links! There’s great advice, reviews, etc. Have a wonderful week! Stacie xo
aimee ( says
What a great round up. I will post to my Beauty board.
Thanks Aimee! I hope you found something useful. We all appreciate you sharing. Stacie xo
whaaat?! chia for beauty products?! I have got to try this!
Southern Elle Style
Definitely check it out! You just never know what they’ll be coming up with next. Have a great day! Stacie xo
Cameron Proffitt says
Cleansing and anti-aging? Sign me up!! Great resources. Thanks for sharing!
Can’t we also use some of both! These are all great tips. Be sure to check some out. Stacie xo
Melissa Cosentini says
All about Chia seeds and keen on hearing it’s beauty benefits! Thanks for this list! 🙂
I’m hearing more about chia seeds in beauty products too. Thanks for stopping by. I’m glad to hear you’re benefitting form these lists! Stacie xo