Are you addicted to good quality beauty subscription boxes? I know that I am! I recently received the August Beauty Box 5 and it didn’t disappoint. It was filled with beauty products and brands that I’ve never heard of. This excites me because I like to try products that I may never have even seen before.
So, without further ado, here are the goodies inside of the August Beauty Box 5…
- Global Beauty Care Retinol Spa Treatment Mask – This is a nice mask for use at home that contains one of the best anti-aging ingredients that helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and promote cell turnover. Retail $7.50
- The travel size sample of Rave 4x Mega Hairspray was a little bonus item in the box that wasn’t actually included in the content’s list. I’m happy to have it though for future travel needs.
- Nika Facial Exfoliating Brush – I love this brush for use with my daily cleanser. I have a need to feel like my face is exfoliated just a little bit when I wash. I’m sure that gel and creamy cleansers are good for my skin, but I need to see and feel a little bit of elbow grease when washing my face and this brush does the trick. Retail $17
- This is an oldie, but a goodie… The VO5 Hot Oil Therapy Treatment is a product that I used way back in the day. The treatment is designed to detox dry damaged and over-processed hair. Retail $2.59
- Olive Natural Beauty Elixer – This is a very generous sample of an all natural essential oil. It’s supposed to be a fix for everything. You’re supposed to put it on the skin to maintain firmness, tone and promote cellular turnover. It can also be mixed into your current moisturizer. I haven’t used this one yet, but look forward to it. Full size retail $36
- Spa Day Hair Ties from Did. Hair – Everybody can always use more hair ties. These are nice for me to have in case of emergency. My hair is so thick and heavy that these don’t hold my hair for too long before it starts to look droopy. Retail $6.50
Overall, this box is a winner for me. Most of the items are things that I haven’t used in the past and am excited to try. At just $12 per month (only $8.25 if you purchase a year subscription), I’d say this one is worth it.
Let me know which beauty subscription boxes you get in the mail and which is your favorite.
*PR Sample. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.
I usually am smitten with BB5 boxes, but this one a little less so since I wouldn’t use most of the products. But I received hair ties from BB5 a year ago, and they’re still going strong plus I could use these colors
Allison recently posted…Sweet Indulgence for Good: Harbor Sweets “Gather” Chocolates and Giveaway!
Lola Seicento says
I was so happy with the August BB5 box, and the NIKA Exfoliating Facial Brush is AMAZING!
These boxes have gotten better and better! I may have to sub again!
Another fabulous month! I love getting masks in the boxes!
That’s a good box. I’d have been a fan.
I love beauty boxes! I’ve tried Allure, Glossybox, Sephora, Ipsy, and Birchbox…but haven’t tried this one!
The Global Beauty Care Retinol Spa Treatment Mask would probably be my fav item from the box!
I’m a big fan of Boxycharm but not all months are great. This month’s BB5 just has the mask that I’d be interested in.
MarciaF recently posted…Max Factor is back and I’m loving it
I want all the pampering I can get !
That’s a pretty great selection of products. I love the theme and the exfoliationg brush sounds really interesting.
Such a great box for pampering though I haven’t seen a can of Rave in years… I didn’t even know they still were around.
I used to LOVE V05 hot oil, and that face brush looks really nice!
Kristina recently posted…Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette | Berry In Love