I hope everyone is doing well. I don’t know about you, but it is already spring where I live. I haven’t decided if I like the absence of winter or not. I’m thinking that it may be time for me to start prepping my garden since it’s actually that warm outside. The Beauty Blog Coalition has been working tirelessly on new beauty product reviews for you. Take some time and visit some of these wonderful posts listed below.
And while you’re here, be sure to click over to our Valentine’s Day Blog Hop Giveaway! The grand prize is a $400 gift card to either Sephora or Ulta. This giveaway ends on February 17, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Seeking a nourishing and rich body cream to treat your dry winter skin? If so, Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter in Tupelo Honey will heal your skin while delighting your senses! It really is that good!
- Color Me So Crazy: Are You a Pretty Little Liars Fan? If So, This Mani is For You!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Dry Winter skin got you down? Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream Shea Butter Hand Cream pampers Winter stressed hands so that they feel soft and renewed.
- I Know all the Words: A pink lover’s dream with This, That & Other Stuff Valentine Edition.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty shares her January empties!
- Collective Beauty: Sculpt and highlight with Charlotte Tilbury!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for non-traditional Valentine’s Day colors, check out this trio of nail polishes from CrowsToes, launching today!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Matte lipstick is all the rage right now. Read Stacie’s review on the latest from Avon.
Leave a Reply