My February Beauty Box 5 arrived a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint! This box contained products that I will use every day. Yes, every single product in this month’s box was perfect for me. That sure doesn’t happen with every single beauty box that I receive. Therefore I was over the moon happy with this one.
The picture below shows the contents of this month’s box. It had a nice mix of products.
- Epic Blend Premium Lip Balm – This is an organic lip balm that is nice for softening the lips. Retail $3.49
- 3 in 1 Shadow, Highlight and Blush in the color Fantasy from Manna Kadar Beauty – How gorgeous is this product?! I’ve been using it a lot for eye shadow and highlight on the cheek bones. It’s too light for me to use as blush though. Retail $19
- Travel size of Kiwi-Mango Body Wash from Hemp Nation – I’m a huge fan of body wash products, particularly ones that have food and fruity fragrances. This one is delightful. Retail $7.99
- Sample of Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer from Elizabeth Mott – This primer feels like a silky base on my lids. It’s a soft pink beige color that blends right in. I like wearing an eye shadow base under colors for the best color payoff. Retail $20
- A custom colored lip liner from Starlooks in Fantasy – This is a gorgeous lip liner to wear with so many of my mauvey pink lipsticks. I’ve even worn it all over my lips for color. Retail $16
For only $12 per month, the Beauty Box 5 is a good value. Remember that when you pay for an entire year at the $99 price, the cost of each box comes down to only $8.25. For a beauty subscription box I feel like this one is well worth the money.
What do you think of the February Beauty Box 5 monthly subscription box? Tell me in the comments below.
*PR sample. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.