Hi Everyone! I hope you’ve all had a fabulous week! It’s time for the weekly roundup of beauty blogger tips. There’s all sorts of useful information including reviews and tutorials. Please take some time to visit my fellow beauty bloggers. They’re sharing some great information with us.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Looking for a way to create a soft makeup look? Jessica used Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows for a natural look.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are wondering whether TOM FORD Beauty Cream and Powder Eye Color in Naked Bronze and Golden Peach from the Soleil Collection 2016 live up to the hype or not, then take a look at these swatches and decide for yourself! You might want to get yours before they sell out!
- Spontaneous Chick: This week Spontaneous Chick is sharing a avocado and olive oil hair mask recipe for dry hair which is perfect for those of you who want to moisturize and strengthen your hair.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Check out Stacie’s quick and easy half up hairstyle tutorial.
- I Know all the Words: Lips get the VIP treatment with Sleek Lip IP Semi-Matte Lipstick
- Color Me So Crazy: I Recreated a Snapchat Filter and It’s Pretty Awesome!! Check It….
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle: there’s a new look for your Orgasm!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Never Say Die Beauty s hosting a giveaway for Mother’s Day of the lovely LATHER Lavender Soap Set with 3 natural soaps along with a sustainable bamboo wood soap tray. Please enter before it ends on Monday!
- george & bear: The simple way Clare @ george and bear fixed her keratosis pilaris
Let us know if there’s a beauty product that you’d like to see reviewed in the future.