As you’re reading this week’s beauty blogger tips and reviews, I will probably be freezing my bum off! LOL! I’m currently on vacation with my family in Iceland. My husband actually has some business meetings here so the whole family decided to tag along. We’ve heard that Iceland has many beautiful scenic places to visit. I plan to take lots of pictures and will be sharing them with you here on my blog soon.
Enjoy this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition roundup and I will see you soon on social media from Iceland!
- I Know all the Words: It’s a beauty battle of the SPF primers! This vs That featuring Dermalogica Age Smart Skinperfect Primer SPF 30 and SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50.
- Color Me So Crazy: I LOVE the Sunset Collection from Zoya… What do you think??
- Beauty by Miss L: Get false lashes look with budget-friendly Essence Forbidden Volume mascara!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are still haven’t picked up any pieces from the Kye for Shu Uemura Collection for Spring 2016, grab them before they are gone! It’s a truly gorgeous collection!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is a big fan of StriVectin, and she’s trying out the new Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles. Find out how it’s going.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Learn about different methods for getting rid of hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
Let us know if there’s a product that you’d like to have a review!