Hi Everyone! I have been so busy doing other things (mostly picking out things for my new house that’s under construction) that I’ve neglected my blog a little bit this past week. It takes so much time to make sure that every single thing will be exactly how I want it. It’s nice to have an occasional blog break but then I feel like I’m missing out on interacting with all of you when this happens. I guess the saying that “sometimes life gets in the way” rings true for me. But I’m back again and that’s all that matters, right?
This week the Beauty Blog Coalition members have some interesting and informative posts. These include reviews in the hair, makeup and polish categories. I hope you take the time to enjoy the topics that interest you.
- Color Me So Crazy: I Have an EASY and Gorgeous Makeup Look from NYC New York Color to Share with YOU
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is loving the length of her lashes with new IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara. Check out the details!
- I Know all the Words: Micellar, and Serum, and cream, oh my! It’s a full on Bioderma Hydrabio love-fest.
- Beauty by Miss L: Meet Leelo’s last month’s favourite haircare products – Gold Professional Haircare products
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Did you watch the Oscars this past week? See Stacie’s picks for best dresses and some makeup to make anyone dazzle.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Looking for some spring nail polishes with a bit to offer everyone? Check out Bad Bitch Polish’s Springish line!
- Cybelesays.com: Cybelesays Takes Some of the Mystery Out of Injectables
- Collective Beauty: Get max volume with the new StriVectin hair care line!