This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BTSwithHP #CollectiveBias
I cannot believe that summer’s almost gone and that it’s time for back to school shopping. In my house it’s actually back to college shopping. All three of my kids are currently college students. Two are undergrads and one is in grad school. As you can imagine, my husband and I will be happy when our kids get their degrees and there are no more tuition bills to pay. I love shopping for back to school supplies and often stock up for the entire year before the academic year even starts.
- The HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Notebook – It’s a 360 degree entertainment revolution which means that it has a 360 degree hinge to get you in the perfect position to work, watch, play and go! It seamlessly shifts between four modes for an entertainment experience that gets you closer to your screen than ever before. It is thin, light and has a great battery life so you can take this laptop everywhere you go. The laptop also includes HP Audio Boost and audio tuning by B&O PLAY that delivers rich, authentic sound.
- We also purchased the HP Deskjet 3632 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner – It’s important for my son to be able to print his papers for class in the convenience of his dorm room. We stocked up on printer paper as well.
- It’s important to have a printer cable to attach the PC laptop to your printer if you don’t have a wireless model.
- Everyone needs highlighters, pencils and notebooks, especially for math courses.
- You’ll need an advanced graphing type calculator for those math classes as well.
- The key to college success is being organized and prepared. A good academic planner is an absolute necessity for all college students (and everyone for that matter).
If you like your HP computers like my family does, I encourage you to visit Walmart to share your thoughts! You’ll be helping other parents shop smart computer deals this back to school season with your online review.