It’s that time of the year once again. If you love beauty products then you will definitely want to shop at Ulta or at Ulta.com starting March 18th, 2018 through April 7th, 2018 for some great deals on some great products. I thought I’d share my picks from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale based on products that I would purchase over and over again. I usually map out my trips to the store based on the flyer that comes in the mail. I’ve broken down the individual weeks for you below with my top picks.
Each day Ulta offers special deals for everyone. They also offer a few items for those of you that carry their Platinum status and others that are offered online only. Beauty Steals are available for one day – and one day only! They are special savings of up to 50% on our most-loved brands. The beauty steal items are available while quantities last. They don’t offer rain checks on these steals. And you can purchase just 2 per customer of a particular item. And best of all, you can avoid the crowds and just shop online. If you’re a Platinum or Diamond member you receive FREE shipping through April 7th (the last day of the sale event).
I recommend that you definitely check the Ulta website because there are even more deals there than I’ve listed. Unlike the daily steals, some of their sale items are available every single day throughout the sale period. There’s also 40% off items, buy one get one 50% off and more.
My week 1 picks:
- The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash from Philosophy – Beauty Steal Price $14/REG $28 – This is a product that I almost always have in my arsenal. It’s a daily micro-exfoliant that smoothes, brightens & balances your skin. I do not recommend using it daily. It can be too abrasive (in my opinion) if overused. My skin feels clean and soft after a nice exfoliating session with this.
- PÉRSONA Identity Eyeshadow Palette – Beauty Steal Price $16/REG $32 – This one is available online only. It’s a beautiful neutral palette with a wide range of shades that I think everyone will love. I do not have this palette, but it’s on my shopping list for this week.
- PROACTIV Emergency Blemish Relief – Beauty Steal Price $10/REG $20 – This is the perfect zit zapper. Yes, even in my 50’s I do get an occasional breakout. This one’s nice because it’s effective without over-drying the skin.
- BUXOM Full-On Lip Cream – Beauty Steal Price $10/REG $20 Plumps, moisturizes & nourishes. There are so many gorgeous shades. If you’ve never tried this formula, now’s the time to grab one.
- CLARISONIC Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System – Beauty Steal Price $119/REG $169 – If you’ve never tried a Clarisonic to cleanse your skin, then you’re missing out. This brush cleanses better than using cleanser alone. This isn’t one of the 50% off deals, but $50 off is almost as good!
- IT Cosmetics Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102 Beauty Steal Price $11/REG $22 The rounded tip lets you get a streak-free airbrush-look finish in seconds. This is a Must Have in my opinion for flawless foundation application.
- LANCOME Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Volume Mascara – Beauty Steal Price $13.75/REG $27.50 Lancome makes some of my all time favorite mascaras. This one has a unique s-shaped brush follows that the curve of your natural lashes for a falsies look.
- STILA Convertible Color – Beauty Steal Price $12.50/REG $25 This product is a long time love of mine. It’s perfect for multi-tasking since it’s used on both lips & cheeks and is available in many different shades.
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Wiz Pencil – Beauty Steal Price $10.50/REG $21 This is probably one of the most popular brow pencils out there (and for good reason). It looks just like natural brow hair.
- MAC Instant Artistry Lip Prep Nude Kit – Beauty Steal Price $19.75/REG $39.50 (Platinum Status members only) – Prime, line & define your lips with this essential kit. I love everything in this kit and think you will too if you love nude lip looks.
- TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara – Beauty Steal Price $11.50/REG $23 This mascara is a cult favorite for good reason. It gives long luscious lashes without flaking off during the day.
So, if you’re like me and you get caught up in the frenzy of a good beauty sale, then the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale may be just what you’re looking for. You can shop the sale HERE.
Let me know in the comments below which deals you may be taking advantage of.
*Affiliate links were used in this post. If you click on one of the links I will make a small commission from the sale. The price is still the same for you and does not affect your shopping experience. I appreciate your support of my blog!!