Most people know that Sephora has a monthly subscription box called the Play Box. It’s technically now a bag rather than a box because each month your products are presented in a super cute bag. However, most of you probably don’t know that Sephora recently started a luxury edition of this box. It’s not available as a subscription though. You’re just notified when it’s available to order through an email from Sephora. The Luxury Box is limited edition. Find more info HERE. It costs $20 per box for 5-6 deluxe sample size luxury products and the box sells out fast.
This box is called The Beauty Remedy Edition. Everything is packed in a pretty pink sturdy case that zips all around. It can obviously be repurposed for a multitude of things. There are individual cards that give information about each of the products inside the box as well. Each card gives a description of the product and, directions for use and possible side effects if applicable.
This box had 3 skincare products:
- La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream – This cream contains a “miracle broth” to diminish the look of existing damage. You emulsify the formula in your hands to release the host of active ingredients and apply to your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tatcha Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream – This product contains complete silk proteins that work their magic to form a richly hydrating, moisture binding veil on skin. It contains a trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods to deliver a healthy glow while Akoya pearl particles create a firmer appearance.
- SK-II Radical New Age Power Eye Cream – This eye cream is a luxurious bedtime treat with Pietra, a unique compound discovered in the sake-brewing plant. It has peptides to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
There were 2 lip products:
- Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm in 01 Perfect Pink – This is a lip balm that “plumps on contact” and delivers moisture with shea butter extract.
- Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine & Care Lip Color in Four Hundred – This one is a vibrant red shade that moisturizes like a balm but saturates lips in a bold color with a glossy shine.
And the obligatory perfume sample:
- Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin Cologne – I’m not a huge perfume fan, but this one is a great size spray bottle. It has sandlewood notes. It brings a blend of dulce de leche and rare spices to the mix and an essential oil concentration of 18%.
I’ve been extremely impressed with the luxury versions of the Sephora Play boxes. I enjoy luxury beauty products and these products put a little extra pep in my step! You can check out my previous box HERE.
Let me know what you think of the Sephora Luxury Play Box in the comments below.
*I paid for these products. Affiliate links are used in this post.