Who doesn’t love a good sale? Stores use holidays to promote sales and I often partake in the shopping frenzy. Memorial Day sales mark the beginning of summer. Summer for me is about being laid back and kinda lazy. I love that it stays light out so late. And I especially enjoy the beautiful sunsets. This is a roundup post for you of some of my favorite Memorial Day sales that I know of. Most have already started so get shopping my friends!
Please note that affiliate links are used in this post. Using these links doesn’t cost you anything, however it does help to support the time I spend writing my blog for you. Just click on the ads. Thanks!
- Nordstom’s Half Yearly Sale is HERE! Yay! This is a huge sale I look forward to every year.
- The Loft is one of my all time favorite stores to shop for clothing and accessories.
- Ann Taylor Sale – Another favorite store of mine, especially the petites department.
- Urban Outfitters is having a Long Weekend Sale – Take up to 50% off in the Long Weekend sale, plus 30% off bras, 20% off tees, & more. This store is a favorite of my 20 something year old kids.
- Rent the Runway is a service that I used for the first time recently. If you have a wedding or special occasion coming up and need a fun dress to wear, I highly recommend trying this rental service out. I wanted to include this is the sales section here since they have a good promo code going on.
- The preppy gal in me loves me some Ralph Lauren clothing. Take an extra 30% off select styles with Code: MEMDAY. Valid 5/23-5/30.
- QVC is having their Memorial Day Sale – Low Prices and 4+ Easy Payments during our Memorial Day Weekend Clearance Sale! Fantastic Finds on ALL Clearance Apparel, Home Décor & More. Plus an Extra 15% off Select Jewelry Clearance
- Macy’s is another department store that I could spend hours in browsing through every department trying to narrow down what to buy…