It’s never too early to start using anti-aging skincare products. I actually wish I had taken better care of my skin in my younger years. Avoiding the sun rather than basking in it would have helped too. Back in the day we didn’t know the dangers of the sun and the damage that it was doing to our skin.
I’m happy that I’ve learned how to take better care of my skin for at least the past 7-8 years. Many of you know that my mom passed away from melanoma. Ever since she was diagnosed in 2009, I’ve been an advocate for sun safety. I try to expose others to the realities of skin cancer so that nobody has to suffer in the future from a cancer that can be potentially avoided and most certainly detected early to get effective treatment.
A lot of the photo damage that our skin has can be reversed or at least lessened with a multitude of skincare products. I did a video on Youtube that shares some of the products that I’ve been using to reverse some of the damage that my skin has. I’d love for you to watch. Below the video you will find links to all of the products that I talked about.
Anti-aging Skincare Products mentioned in the video (affiliate links):
- Anew Clean Daily Refining Scrub
- Anew Clean Micellar Cleansing Water
- Shop my Avon Store: https://makeupobsessedmom.avonrepresentative.com/
- DermaE Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
- DermaE Firming DMAE Eye Lift
- Kiehl’s Botanical Cleansing Oil
- Osmosis Deep Clean
- Osmosis Stemfactor
- Osmosis Enlighten
- Osmosis Correct
- Osmosis Refresh PM eye serum
- Osmosis Hydralift Mask
- Osmosis Polish Firming Enzyme Mask
- My Aesthetician (she can help you pick products for your skin): http://www.skinbynaz.com
- Drunk Elephant Lippe
- Rodial Snake Booster Oil
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel
- Rodial Glamoxy Snake Mask – Freeze & Smooth
- Rodial Super Acids X-treme Hangover Mask
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Discovery Kit (not shown but a good way to try multiple products from the line)
Please let me know if there are any anti-aging skincare products that you’re loving in the comments below.
*Some products talked about I paid for and others were sent for review. They are all noted in the video. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.