Who doesn’t love receiving surprises in the mail?! I’m a huge fan. One f my favorite things to get in the mail is the monthly Must Have Box from POPSUGAR. The #MustHaveBox retails for $39.95 per month when you subscribe to their monthly program. If you subscribe to multiple months the cost will go down. These boxes are always worth a minimum of $100 and most times they’re worth a lot more. You can get more information by going to their site HERE.
Let’s take a look at the contents of the December box…
*pr sample/affiliate links
- Odeme Catchall & Ring Dish – This is a beautiful porcelain dish set that’s perfect for putting on your vanity to catch your jewelry, hair accessories, lipsticks and more. It matches all decor. Retail $67
- Color Restore Color Protecting Top Coat Serum from Dessange Professional Hair – This is a hair serum that’s supposed to give hair a nice shiny and smooth look, whether your hair is color treated or not. I haven’t used mine yet but plan to with my next washing. Retail $11.99
- Date Night Bobby Pins from Mane Message – Who doesn’t like pretty bobby pins?! These are perfect for jazzing up your hair do. Retail $10
- Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny – I hadn’t heard of this brand before receiving it in this months box, but I’m now a fan. The little pill is so pretty, as is this shade. Retail $14
- Snowfall Pendant from Bauble Bar – This is a pretty statement necklace that can be worn alone or layered with other necklaces. It’s exclusive to POPSUGAR. Retail $28
- My sweet tooth is a huge fan of this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix from Sister’s Gourmet – This little mason jar is filled with almost all ingredients needed to make a baker’s dozen cookies. It makes a really nice gift too! Retail $6.99
So, as you can see, this box is well worth it’s $39.95 price tag. AND I’m excited to share a special coupon code that you can use to save $5 on your first box with code: SHOP5 at the POPSUGAR website now. You can even use the code when purchasing the box as a gift.
Remember the #MustHaveBox when you’re doing your holiday shopping. It’s a gift that would please all the ladies on your list!
*POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else. I’m a real paid subscriber to this box for over 2 years now (or maybe it’s 3 years by now…).