Are you addicted to good quality beauty subscription boxes? I know that I am! I recently received the August Beauty Box 5 and it didn’t disappoint. It was filled with beauty products and brands that I’ve never heard of. This excites me because I like to try products that I may never have even seen before.
So, without further ado, here are the goodies inside of the August Beauty Box 5…
- Global Beauty Care Retinol Spa Treatment Mask – This is a nice mask for use at home that contains one of the best anti-aging ingredients that helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and promote cell turnover. Retail $7.50
- The travel size sample of Rave 4x Mega Hairspray was a little bonus item in the box that wasn’t actually included in the content’s list. I’m happy to have it though for future travel needs.
- Nika Facial Exfoliating Brush – I love this brush for use with my daily cleanser. I have a need to feel like my face is exfoliated just a little bit when I wash. I’m sure that gel and creamy cleansers are good for my skin, but I need to see and feel a little bit of elbow grease when washing my face and this brush does the trick. Retail $17
- This is an oldie, but a goodie… The VO5 Hot Oil Therapy Treatment is a product that I used way back in the day. The treatment is designed to detox dry damaged and over-processed hair. Retail $2.59
- Olive Natural Beauty Elixer – This is a very generous sample of an all natural essential oil. It’s supposed to be a fix for everything. You’re supposed to put it on the skin to maintain firmness, tone and promote cellular turnover. It can also be mixed into your current moisturizer. I haven’t used this one yet, but look forward to it. Full size retail $36
- Spa Day Hair Ties from Did. Hair – Everybody can always use more hair ties. These are nice for me to have in case of emergency. My hair is so thick and heavy that these don’t hold my hair for too long before it starts to look droopy. Retail $6.50
Overall, this box is a winner for me. Most of the items are things that I haven’t used in the past and am excited to try. At just $12 per month (only $8.25 if you purchase a year subscription), I’d say this one is worth it.
Let me know which beauty subscription boxes you get in the mail and which is your favorite.
*PR Sample. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.