The POPSUGAR Must Have Box has always been one of my favorite monthly subscription boxes. I’ve been receiving it for almost three whole years now. The POPSUGAR monthly subscription is $39.95 (including shipping). You can subscribe to more boxes at a time and get reduced pricing if you prefer. Either way, these are completely worth their price.
You always receive at least $100 (usually much more) of Lisa Sugar’s curated favorites and let me tell you, she has amazing taste!! Each box contains all full size products in the beauty, fashion, fitness and home categories and more. This is a great way to discover new products that you might not be aware of otherwise. Right now you can use the code June5 to get $5 off your first box.
This time around I have an extra box to give away to one of you. It’s filled with some fun products to get you through the summer. Let’s take a peek at the products in the June box.
PR sample/affiliate links
The first four products in the box are beauty and fashion essentials for summer.
- There is a bright red compact mirror for touch ups on the go from Knock Knock. It has a sassy little saying on the outside, which completes itself on the inside. It says “Are you ready for your closeup?” How cute is that?! Perfect for keeping in your purse, pocket, car or gym bag. Retail $10
- Speaking of perfect on-the-go-products, take a look at these super convenient underarm deodorant wipes from Pacifica. These are aluminum free and vegan and have a nice scent (I love Pacifica’s perfumes). These work well and kept me fresh, even in the 100 degree Texas heat. Retail $9
- Also included in the beauty category is a fun patriotic nail polish called Born on the 4th from NCLA. It’s a red, white and blue sparkle that can be worn on it’s own or layered over another polish. This one is exclusive to POPSUGAR. Retail $16
- The products shown are photographed on top of the next item in the box. It’s a gorgeous sarong in a neutral diamond print from Hat Attack. It can be worn multiple ways over your swimsuit as a cover-up or even twisted and tied and worn as a scarf in the cooler months. Retail $58
- Next up is a snack item, which happens to be one of my favorite categories as well. These are Sriracha flavored Pressels, a bag of spicy reduced fat and low sodium pretzel chips. Retail $1.29
- This box includes a fun gold bottle opener from Sisters of Los Angeles. It’s both functional and fun to look at. Retail $12
- The last item in this box is a fun game to play with family and friends called “Who am I?” from Wild and Wolf. Each card has hints for guessing the celebrity listed. It’s an easy and fun game to test your celebrity I.Q. Retail $12.95
This wasn’t my favorite of all the POPSUGAR boxes that I’ve received. However, it did have some products that made me happy. Take a look at the POPSUGAR website to see some of their previous boxes and how their subscription program works.
Tell me what you think of the June Must Have Box… Worth the $39.95?
*POPSUGAR sent me a box for review and I purchased one for this giveaway. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else. #sponsored