I feel like celebrating with a spring giveaway!! Why celebrate you might be wondering? Here’s why…
- Because I’m happy. My Youtube channel exceeded 10,000 subscribers a few months ago. I know that I’ve been lacking in the area of making videos and plan to get back to it soon. I’ve just been so busy that I haven’t taken the time to film and edit. However, I just filmed a new video and now need to edit. It’s coming soon, I promise!
- Because it’s spring and spring is my favorite season. I love blue skies, temperatures in the 70’s, flowers, gardening (I’m a newbie), and daylight savings time. Hopefully mother nature will get back to cooperating with more sunshine and blue skies. It’s been SO rainy here in Texas so far this spring. I’m over it!
- Because my new house is making progress. I’ve picked out most of my flooring, windows, stone, roof tile, faucets and more. Let me now if anybody wants to see a post of some of my choices so far.
- Because school’s almost out for summer and that means my kids will be around more. My girls go to college locally so I see them often. However, my son goes out of state so he doesn’t get to come home as often.
- Because we’re going to Iceland for a family vacation this summer. My husband has to go for some business meetings in June, so we all decided to tag along and make it a family adventure. If you have any recommendations on things to do there, please let me know.
- Because I cleaned out the inside of my car and it looks so good! Do you get like that too? When I clean out my car, my purse, my closet, a drawer, etc. I like to just sit and admire my hard work. That is probably weird. What can I say?! I bought myself a new car vacuum and it’s the bomb so I’ll probably be cleaning out everyone’s cars. LOL!
Time for my spring giveaway… So, what will I be giving away?? How about a $100 gift card to Amazon.com so the winner can buy something that makes her or him happy?! Amazon is one of my all time favorite places to shop online because they sell literally E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Enter below using the entry widget.
*This is not a sponsored giveaway. I paid for the gift card with my own money!