Tell me what woman doesn’t want to receive free beauty samples? I can’t say I know one myself. We all love to try new products, whether it’s a new lipstick, shampoo or eye cream. Enter Walmart into the picture. Walmart has a beauty sample box that is FREE! Yes, it’s free. You only pay a flat $5 fee for shipping. The boxes are shipped out seasonally, so you receive a new box four times per year. Sometimes the box is boring and filled with products that I don’t care for. However, the summer box that I received knocked it out of the ballpark.
I thought I’d share the contents with you today so you can see what can be found in the box. In addition, I’m sharing the page link to the Walmart site so you can find it easily if it’s something you want to purchase. This is not an affiliate link in any way. This is not a sponsored post. I get this box and pay for the shipping just like everyone else.
1. Deluxe size sample of Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo – 1.7 ounce bottle of shampoo. Great for travel
2. Caress Love Forever Body Wash – 1.8 ounce bottle of body wash with fragrance release pearls that release the fragrance every time you touch your skin, all day long. I can’t say if this works or not as I’ve not used it yet.
3. Sample of Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen – 0.5 ounce tube of broad spectrum spf 70 sunscreen. Great for travel or keeping in your purse. This is a chemical sunscreen with ingredients that I personally do not like. I prefer to use physical sunscreens.
4. Travel size of John Frieda Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray – 1 ounce bottle – What a cute bottle of texturizing hair spray! Perfect for beach vacations or summer days when you want sexy waves with not much effort.
5. Full size Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in number 875 HD Gladiolus. This is a beautiful bright color for summer.
6. Full size jar of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Eye Treatment – 0.5 ounce jar – I love products in the Olay 7 in One line, so I’m happy to give this one a try when I use up some of my other eye creams. This one has vitamins to brighten the eye area and fight the 7 signs of aging around your eyes.
So, what do you think? Worth the $5 shipping cost? I definitely thought so this time around.